Anthony Krikler heads up Gillhams’ disputes and litigation team. Business and individual clients recommend him for his careful analysis, sound advice and strategic thinking.
Anthony is a hugely experienced tactician who has spent his career advising clients on the best ways of resolving disputes. With more than 30 years’ experience as a litigation specialist, he regularly deals with a full spectrum of issues ranging from contractual, corporate, property and business disputes to contested probate claims and Court of Protection proceedings.
While the High Court is familiar territory, Anthony is a firm proponent of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
For more information, click here.
- Regularly acts for a major charity on litigation matters for example, a claim for possession against occupiers of a substantial property
- Contractual disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Company disputes, including a de-merger of a company and subsequent settlement between shareholders
- Building works disputes
- Extensive Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) experience on a variety of commercial disputes
- Acted on a number of contested probate claims
- Repeatedly deals with contested Court of Protection proceedings
- Lectures regularly on aspects of law to business focus groups
Specialist Practice Areas
- Commercial law
- Corporate law
- Construction law
- Contested probate claims
- Contested Court of Protection
- Wholesale distributors
- Property companies
- IT companies
- Chartered accountants
- Private individuals
- Solicitor: Law Society of England & Wales
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Freeman of the City of London
- Liveryman of the City of London Solicitors Company