We are an established Legal 500 firm looking to add an experienced Solicitor to our Court of Protection team.
Our highly regarded Court of Protection Team is seeking an experienced COP Lawyer; a minimum of 1 year PQE. The role will involve dealing with complex, high value estates. This role relates to Property and Affairs (not Health & Welfare).
The firm is looking for an enthusiastic individual with attention to detail and is able to demonstrate experience in achieving results both for the Client and targets set by the firm.
The role will involve:
- Running of files and working with the Deputy in dealing with the Court of Protection, The OPG, the individual and their family to establish long-term relationships and to ensure all decisions are made in their best interests.
- Preparation of general Court Applications.
- Preparation of Statutory Will Applications
- Represent the Deputy at Court of Protection Hearings
- Investigate suspicions of Financial Abuse
- Estate Administration
Looking for a person with:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communications skills with an ability to explain complex areas of law in a simple and coherent way.
- Attention to detail
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time